UniVida Medical Centers
IT Specialist: Description
An IT Specialist troubleshoots problems and answers staff questions to prevent downtime, while enhancing the use of hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and operating systems. He/she provides technical assistance, support, and advice to the Legislature staff
- Provides clients with information by designing methods to collect and retrieve data. Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information and designing survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
- Maintains database by entering data.
- Technical understanding
- Process improvement
- Data processing
- Reporting research results
- Networking knowledge
- Presenting technical information
- Written communication
- Operating systems
- Reporting skills
- Client relationships
- Documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in IT
- Experience working with following environments: Mac OS, Windows 10 & Windows Server 2008+ operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365, Network Storage, Azure, KACE 1000
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as laptops, video conferencing systems, mobiles, etc.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Java, etc.)
To apply for the IT Specialist position, please fill out the following form: