Retention Specialist: Description
Distinguishing characteristics of work
UniVida Medical Centers is seeking a Retention Specialist, also known as Customer Retention Specialists, design and implement customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business. They analyze customer feedback, negotiate with customers, implement retention strategies, and compile reports for sales managers. We are looking for a dynamic retention specialist to help us retain our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business.
Education & Experience
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with technology and the ability to function in multiple software applications.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Spanish
- Preferred but not required: Previous experience in a physician’s office, clinic, or hospital.
- Medical terminology knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends if needed
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Call management and patient de-escalation skills
- Ability to work with behavioral health patients
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The associates are required to work at a work computer as well as be on the phone for defined periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit, walk, and occasionally climb. The candidate must be able to work a full shift and accept a schedule within the business hours of the department. Physical demands include ability to lift to 50 lbs. Employee must be able to transition to work at home in case of a change in business direction or because of a local or national health crisis. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary: $13.00 – $22.00 per hour