UniVida Medical Centers
Posted 5 months ago
Benefit Coordinator: Description
- Responsible for professionally representing Univida Medical Centers at the medical centers; provides center tours to prospective patients
- Must learn and understand the services provided and identify the prospective/members needs
- Collaborates and maintains a healthy relationship with UniVista Agents.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
- Deliver presentations, attend meetings, and distributes educational materials to both prospects and members.
- Assists with enrollment incoming calls and assist future members.
- Maintains line of communications and follows up with current members to assure there is no loss of coverage
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of related experience (Marketing, Community Outreach, Healthcare Industry)
- Demonstrated exceptional Networking and Negotiations skills
- Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment with little supervision
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends
To apply for the Benefit Coordinator position, please fill out the following form: