UniVida Medical Centers
Posted 2 years ago
Center Administrator: Description
- Plans, administers, and directs all services rendered at the medical center in conjunction with the center’s clinical staff.
- Assists in the development of the Center budgets.
- Ensures compliance with Regulatory Agencies guidelines are followed and met.
- Interviews hires & terminates Center staff as required by the organization
- Handles necessary employee discipline fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
- Trains employees at the medical centers.
- Reviews all daily logs and time sheet summaries to ensure documentation and communication notes have been turned in and are accurate.
- Manages patient flow at the Center and ensures the availability of services and efficient utilization of resources.
- Provides thorough, objective, and timely 90-day and annual staff performance evaluations for staff reporting to the administrator.
- Works with the multidisciplinary departments to ensure the center is working well & meets its needs.
- Ensure medical center equipment and needs are met.
- Assist with quality care and stars measure to ensure patient care outcomes excel.
- Perform other functions and duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising in a healthcare facility.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills & customer service
- Ability to always communicate clearly and effectively with patients and other external parties in a courteous and friendly manner
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to always maintain confidentiality
To apply for the Center Administrator position, please fill out the following form: